jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello,

Your map has been REJECTED

The theme is original so GG

The build is alright. The building is decent and accurate to the reference. The king kong however needs some work. It is very hard to make king kong on this small of a scale because it lacks a lot of the proper detailing in order to look accurate. For example the chest looks very blocky and untextured. The face/head as well is poorly made with the shaping of the head not looking quite right and the face is too big for the head but this is due to the small scale of the king kong but still looks off. Because the kong is the centerpiece of the map this is the main reason for rejection.

The parkour is alright. A lot of the pathing makes the parkour feel super cramped and reliant on 2 block ceilings. I would consider changing the pathing so the parkour isn't so cramped so there is more creative jump possibilities. Generally the parkour did fit the medium difficulty. I could not figure out the end pathing for the end of the map sooo yeah...

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.