Rejected Kirby (Or Dreamland) - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Username is RubyDoobyTheRed

The map name will be Kirby unless that is taken then Dreamland because I think thats how it works.

This is my second plot so #2

This parkour will be an Easy (55 Jumps)

Attachments

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
There is already a map called dreamland unfortunately. I would suggest looking at the list of maps that Shinxray posted to see the names of all the maps.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello RubyDoobyTheRed,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, as there are multiple Kirby themed maps already, however, none of this exact type which is good.
The build isn't bad, it does feel a bit simple and blocky - but it is accurate to the theme which is good.
The parkour is very repetitive, you did use a few different types of blocks, but you did group the jumps a lot. What I mean by this, is you would have a sequence of just ladders, then just fences etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more throughout your map, as well as experimenting with different ways you can utilise blocks, to create more original and enjoyable jumps.
The difficulty is good for an easy map, but the length is too long. Please read over this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.