Kit Patron

Should Manacube Make A Kit Patron?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings
I believe that Patrons should get a weekly kit just like all other ranks, They've spent over $1000 on Manacube which helps fund Payouts, Refunds and server hosting, and personally I don't think that Manacube are giving them enough. Onto the kits, For example, factions, I think their kit should be prot 6 every week or prot 5 every 2nd day.
This is just my personal opinion, I'd love to hear what everyone thinks though! (So make sure to vote in the poll <3)

Flame3clipse

Ratings
4 2
/kit patron in survival should be like a set of diamond tools and armor all with their best enchants at level 6 plus mending and an elytra with mending and unbreaking 6 and a money pouch of $1,000,000,000 and an xp bottle full of 1000 levels and a bunch of spawners and stuff.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I'll ignore the obnoxious text but, patron is a title not a rank. You dont get kits with a title- well at least you shouldnt.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I agree with having a /kit patron, however, the kit you are suggesting seems too op and will most likely break the economy. Maybe it could include smaller things, like an extra money pouch on Survival for like 5-10mil or like a 25k mana crystal for Olympus. Prot 6 is definitely way too op and so is maxed armor with mending. Kit patron should be like the other kits, not too op, but a nice addition/boost to the game.

Flame3clipse

Ratings
4 2
I agree with having a /kit patron, however, the kit you are suggesting seems too op and will most likely break the economy. Maybe it could include smaller things, like an extra money pouch on Survival for like 5-10mil or like a 25k mana crystal for Olympus. Prot 6 is definitely way too op and so is maxed armor with mending. Kit patron should be like the other kits, not too op, but a nice addition/boost to the game.
i said it be claimed every month

Flame3clipse

Ratings
4 2
they paid 1000 bucks why not