Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Alright so to start things off I'd like to introduce myself. I am Texans45 and am currently a moderator on Minevast. I usually am on Kit-PvP so if you ever see me there make sure to say hello. :) I am making this thread to try and explain to some newcomers and even some old players the basics of KitPvP and how to get op!

RULES & INFO
So to get things started you need to know the rules. We do not tolerate hackers on our server and if you are caught with hacks you will be banned accordingly. Also we try to keep out chat clean, whether this is racial slurs, homophobia/homophobic language, and or disrespect/bullying. None of these things are tolerated and if seen will be dealt with accordingly.

If you ever come in contact with a hacker please be sure to use ./report IGN reason or use ./helpop.

Minevast KitPvP staff

@Texans45
@Monkeyplanet
@ItzTylerz
@craftmaster1133
@IIChristianII
@ProjectStormy
@Dipology

Basics
Alright so to get down to the basics on how to play and get op.

Leveling Up- Whenever a player achieves 5 kills this player will level-up.
[You can see the current leaderboards to the back of spawn] Every kill will also give you 5 dollars. Every level will also give you 5 gems.

Shop/Trade- To the left of spawn there are shops. Here you can spend the money you have earned on gear, pots, weapons, and golden apples/E-Pearls. You can also use the command ./merchant to buy all sorts of cool things. Here you can buy bigger e-chest, personal player vaults, gem kits, trade in gems for cash, and many more cool things.

Getting Gear- In my eyes, there are three ways to get op on Kit PvP.
1. Get Lucky with a bunch of friends and team up on diamond person in a chance you will kill them.
2. Fish for Exp and enchanted books and then buy the rest of the gear.
3. Pvp for money and buy it all off the ./ah or trade with others. Can also buy your own gear and exp and make it on your own.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this and Good Luck!
-Texans

Last edited:

Abel

Donator
Ratings
Texans coming in clutch! When I was thinking about getting back to pvp. Thanks boo <3

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Tips for taking pvp to a whole new level...

1. Learn to strafe (using A, and D keys to move to the left or right, running in circles is effective :p) so that opponents have a harder time attacking you. Have a good accuracy sword hit when strafing.
2. Learn to Combo Hit. It will allow you to combo hit a player, and more effective with strafing.
3. Try to do critical hits by attacking a player when you are jumping, or in mid-air, as it will deal more damage than a normal hit without the jump.
4. Dont be afraid to run away in a fight, especially with teamers and OP player(s)
5.Learn to use a bow spam ACCURATELY and QUICKLY
6.Bow spamming is very useful when running away from a player, as it will drain their health, and knock them back by a margin, slowing them down.
7.Use the hand block feature by right clicking your mouse. It will prevent 1/2 of the damages when a player is attacking you.
8. Learn to Jitterclick or Butterfly click. Try and get at least 3 clicks per second.

@Texans45 , you might want to include this tips, as they can benefit many amateur players
Enjoy :D

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Great thread! (Late I know) This really helps out a lot of the new players to kitpvp