Kit PvP is slowly dying... And here's how to revive it

Ratings
Kit PvP is really stale compared to what it used to be. The current update is filled with bugs and other flaws which limit its success. As an old player it's a shame to see Kit PvP turn this way. For example, many of the great aspects of the Kit PvP 4.0 Update were removed. Click this link if you want to read more: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/the-new-kit-pvp.776/

This update encouraged a " play more and you will be rewarded" feel to the game. Being able to get the best gear possible was much harder then as diamond was A LOT less common.

Iron Armour was basically the new Diamond. Although Diamond armor still was existent, it was extremely rare. Nothing was "rare" in the old KitPvP, and that being changed was very beneficial

If you don't know much about this update I'll sum it up:

This was "RPG" themed update which contained multiple different classes. Each of which could be upgraded ( there were three tiers)
Classes:
Human
Elf
Undead
Dwarven
Blades

All of which come with a different price tag and unique items, Blades being the most expensive class

Voting Crates:
Every 100 votes to minevast, everyone currently online would receive a voting crate. You had a chance of getting these items:
  1. God Apples
  2. Diamond Armour
  3. Diamond Sword
  4. Chests
  5. Anvils
  6. Enchanting Tables
  7. BookShelves
  8. EnderChests
  9. Soups
  10. Strength and Speed 2 pots
This encouraged the community to vote more, benefiting the server. If a server receives more votes, more new players are likely to join. Voting crates was a genius way of rewarding people who voted, and helped bring new players to Kit PvP.

This update was MUCH better than the current Kit PvP update. It encouraged players to vote, there was a harder goal to achieve meaning it was much harder to get the best gear quickly. This is one of the reasons why Kit PvP is ultimately failing. As well as the many known bugs on Kit PvP, the gap between the least geared and most geared players is too slim and there isn't much of a sense of reward for achieving this goal.

As i said, read this thread if you want more detail: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/the-new-kit-pvp.776/

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
I don't fully aggree with this because there are a decent amount of people that play kitpvp, and it's really fun to play on. But, I aggree with some things like the vote crates, those would be nice to have. I disagree with the part about diamond armor being too common, because it's fun and rewarding to grind your way up to a god set.

Ratings
I don't fully aggree with this because there are a decent amount of people that play kitpvp, and it's really fun to play on. But, I aggree with some things like the vote crates, those would be nice to have. I disagree with the part about diamond armor being too common, because it's fun and rewarding to grind your way up to a god set.
It's way too easy to get full prot 3, imo it is not fun since it doesn't take much effort

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
I only play on creative so I don't really know the answer to that, but Kitpvp can use some more people.
Easy to get items makes the game much more enjoyable as opposed to hard to get items. When items are difficult to get, players complain and the OP players are pretty much impossible; and with those OP players, getting kills in regular armour is pretty much impossible as well.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
KitPvP does need a lot more love. It'd be nice to have someone take care of the map and add additions constantly like George did back then. I don't personally think Kit is dying in fact it's had more players than ever since the beginning of the season or even since 5.0. But I definitely do agree kit needs a lot more love.

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
A lot of people play on kit, its a fun game but it could need a bit of love