Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
This post goes out to the staff of the Manacube KitPvP, and developers.

Hi, my in-game name is sevnoh/sevno.

I've played on this KitPvP server nearly 2 years ago. Throughout my time of playing on this network, one thing has become extremely clear to me, and many others. You don't give a shit. What do I mean by that? I'll explain that further below

The KitPvP has more bugs, performance issues and horrible game design than any of your other gamemodes. There have been issues since the start of the season, and still, nearly 10 months later, you still haven't been able to even attempt to fix these issues. The answer is always the same, "We will look into it soon" and "It will be fixed soon". Last time I checked, soon was earlier than 10 months. The fact you have a consistent 2,000 playerbase community, and still are uncapeable of even fixing simple bugs, like Strength Potions that are in a PAID CRATE not even giving the strength, amazes me.

This forum post is not going to explain, or even list the issues. I'm done with making those. If you still haven't heard about bugs that have been on the gamemode for 10 months, that just prooves my point further. I'm making this post as a final message to the Staff about the state of the gamemode. KitPvP overall gets nearly no work from staff or developers. When was the last time you saw a KitPvP bug fix in the #updates channel in the server discord? Probably not recently. In fact, it's actually been nearly a month since the HEAD DEVELOPER was on KitPvP, a whole month!

All the community asks from you, the staff team is to actually take some time to fix the KitPvP. I'm a server owner myself, I know the excessive amount of work it is, and I can't imagine running one this large, but there's limits to how many times you can use that excuse. It's simply getting tiring for the community to sit and wait for answers to questions that always repeat the same words over and over again, for then nothing to change. The state of the gamemode has led many of my friends, enemies and fellow players to quit the server, and it's with great sadness I finally join them.

For many months now, I've always been patient and waiting for the fixes to happen. And while certain things have been fixed along the stretch of the season, not nearly has been done to satisfy the patience I, personally have had with all of the staff. I have talked to several Admins, Mods and Developers all of which I provided solutions to the issues for, and still nearly nothing has changed. I think you get the point by now. It feels like you don't care at all, and you probably don't as I doubt you will even see this post. And I, and many others are tired of that.

Personally, I'll be taking a break from Manacube till several of the main issues have been fixed, as many other players and friends of me have chose to do. What issues you ask? Well maybe if you looked on the forums once every while you would know what I'm referring to.

That's it from me, I wish you sincerely good luck with the gamemode, server and your lives. Hopefully I will be able to return to Manacube soon!

lol sike i wont return - sevno, also how is searching up the activity of a staff inappropriate when its an in game command? XDDDD

Ratings
+1 bum ass mods cant even do a job properly all they do is talk yet they ain't taking no action to making the server better just "yeah we're working on it" headass nigga lmao

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
+1 bum ass mods cant even do a job properly all they do is talk yet they ain't taking no action to making the server better just "yeah we're working on it" headass nigga lmao
ong jason speakin fax no cap