Kit-PvP Reset!

XxHandOfGodxX

ELITE
XxHandOfGodxX
XxHandOfGodxX
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
I am hoping for a kit-pvp reset in the next few and wanted to know more about why maps last so long on kit? Economy's need a restart maps need to be changed and the game play should always be changing is there something coming in the near future to kit that would be an addition or even a full blown restart of the gamemode kit pvp on your servers?

Anyone else thoughts on what could change or make the server slightly better in kit pvps current state?
This is not a forum post to spread toxicity just general discussion!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
In the past kitpvp seasons have been around 9 months, so I would expect a reset within a month or two.
I really hope when they reset it that they add more kits and fix the item shop prices. I believe doing this will fix the major issue with the economy.
I think some daily challenges would be pretty cool to see aswell. Something to make the players have a reason to come back other than to grind stats.
It definitely needs a map without a void. This season the void has been responsible for so many problems. A natural barrier/wall would work so much better. I do like the tunnels that this map has, perhaps on future maps they can keep that same theme.
Something a little more away from the kitpvp gameplay, would be something to do around spawn. Maybe some kind of parkour or just another feature. 'cause currently at spawn all you can really do you can AFK, enchant, or look at the stats.

MadClout

Ratings
33 14
Before season 10. Season 9 was active for 3 years before they updated. Looks like u will be waiting for awhile.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Reset!!! And I think there should be a reset event like LMS (Last Man Standing) and the 1 winner of that gets like cubits or something for next map

201iQ

PATRON
Ratings
35 7
Reset!!! And I think there should be a reset event like LMS (Last Man Standing) and the 1 winner of that gets like cubits or something for next map
Hi Cibr,

Really like that idea ! I would totally join that event * stacks on g apples in the meantime kuch kuch *

Kindest regards,

B0420