Which do you like better

• Kit PvP 5.0

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • The Old KitPvP

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Ratings
17 2
There has been a lot of debate over the new KitPvP 5.0, some our saying its bad some our saying its good, its an all out debate, heres my opinion on things. I overall tend to dislike the new 5.0 reset you are probably wondering why well ill tell you first of all the lag. When ever you try to fight someone every time that person hits you, you lag back and sometimes even freeze for a couple of seconds. This is plain out shit this problem needs to be fixed ASAP some people actually care about the KDR and don't want to die every 15 seconds. I also hate the fact that the races and armor is changed. Who wants to fight a person with diamond armor when you only have chain, what the fuck is this we rant playing world of warcraft here we are playing kitpvp, The armor is way too OP. Every rank besides Premium and member get diamond armor its ridiculous.

Pros about Kit PvP 5.0 Cons about KitPvP 5.0
Guilds OP Armor
Players levels are beside their name Its laggy as fuck
You can only add 5 people max to your guild
Boring because you can barely kill people due to how bad the lag is

Pros about The Old KitPvP Cons about the old KitPvP
It was fun Lagged very little
The kits are not to OP
Players were more happy
Players didn't complain as much
Wasn't that laggy

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
The new KitPvP is great! I just wish the levels didn't reset! :D

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Here are my honest views on the new KitPvP:

1) I have played after the lag was supposedly 'fixed'. I still encounter lag, and yes before you go on a rant about how you're servers perfect, i know it could be my internet.

2) I honestly don't like the new kits. Yes, they're better than the old kits, but no where near as good as the classic kits. (God, Budder etc). I know that it's 'too op, and causes long fights', well personally i prefer longm fights. It shows more skills as it is a matter of who can get more hits in. It also means that you're not going to spawn every 5 minutes if you die. But i can deal with this, like i dealt with the other kits before this reset.

3) Too many plugins? I DON'T KNOW about this one, so don't go mad dacon. Are there too many plugins for the amount of RAM that the server has? Because i honestly don't know, so this is a question not a statement.

Overall i actually like the new KitPvP, but the lag needs some attention. :)

Tyty
-Aki

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
3) Too many plugins? I DON'T KNOW about this one, so don't go mad dacon. Are there too many plugins for the amount of RAM that the server has? Because i honestly don't know, so this is a question not a statement.
They are pvp plugins which I am fine with but Dacon makes bank off of Minevast(Because of the beast donations) so he can just upgrade the server.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
As i have played more and more the lag has gradually decreased c:
Yeah, they had a huge maintenance. I think because of the lag but correct me if I'm wrong.