KitPvP Cheaters

Yairdy

ELITE
Yairdy
Yairdy
ELITE
Ratings
Hello,

Before I start, I know many people and/or staff members will be telling me to just make a report instead of writing a public thread, but it seems that even if I report, it takes almost a whole month for cheaters to be banned.

KitPvP has been suffering from cheaters that gang up on certain individuals to ruin their experience whilst playing. For example if a certain individual has been farming kills in iron armor, the cheater will continuously target that one player until they die or ensure that they are not able to farm or have fun. Not only this but staff needs to change the way they approach things. I understand I am a new player, however as a new player my impressions on the server are very low. I feel as if staff (on KitPvP) do not care about how the community is doing. The fact that KitPvP staff focus more on someone that glitched 100k rather than a gang of cheaters running around and killing people freely, is simply depressing. All I'm asking for is more attentiveness from staff to solve this problem of cheaters.

Thankyou,
-yairdy

201iQ

PATRON
Ratings
35 7
Hello,

Before I start, I know many people and/or staff members will be telling me to just make a report instead of writing a public thread, but it seems that even if I report, it takes almost a whole month for cheaters to be banned.

KitPvP has been suffering from cheaters that gang up on certain individuals to ruin their experience whilst playing. For example if a certain individual has been farming kills in iron armor, the cheater will continuously target that one player until they die or ensure that they are not able to farm or have fun. Not only this but staff needs to change the way they approach things. I understand I am a new player, however as a new player my impressions on the server are very low. I feel as if staff (on KitPvP) do not care about how the community is doing. The fact that KitPvP staff focus more on someone that glitched 100k rather than a gang of cheaters running around and killing people freely, is simply depressing. All I'm asking for is more attentiveness from staff to solve this problem of cheaters.

Thankyou,
-yairdy
Hi Yairdy,

Thank you for your concern about the KitPvP server, and I am very sorry that you currently feel this way about the server. It is sadly enough unavoidable that third party client users will join the server and play on KitPvP aswell, regardless their reason for their use of the third party client.

However staff members are aware of the fact that some people join the server using clients that are bannable, and have been working on adding programs to prevent or block them whenever they are being used. Obviously the anti cheat is not yet “ perfect “ but it is certainly working. It might not seem like it but I am 100% sure that staff does in fact care about their players and will do everything necessary to keep their players satisfied and happy.

Hopefully my reply helped you to see things from a different angle, I applied to become staff on KitPvP and if I will become staff you can always come to me with evidence of people using third client using.

Kind regards,

B0420