Kitpvp D:D:D:

Vapish

ELITE
vapish
vapish
ELITE
Ratings
82 11
This post goes out to the staff of the Manacube KitPvP, and developers.

Hi, my in-game name is VAPISH.

I've played on this KitPvP server since 3 years ago. Throughout my time of playing on this network, one thing has become extremely clear to me, and many others. You don't give a shit. What do I mean by that? I'll explain that further below

The KitPvP has more bugs, performance issues and horrible game design than any of your other gamemodes. There have been issues since the start of the season, and still, nearly 10 months later, you still haven't been able to even attempt to fix these issues. The answer is always the same, "We will look into it soon" and "It will be fixed soon". Last time I checked, soon was earlier than 10 months. The fact you have a consistent 2,000 playerbase community, and still are uncapeable of even fixing simple bugs, like Strength Potions that are in a PAID CRATE not even giving the strength, amazes me.

This forum post is not going to explain, or even list the issues. I'm done with making those. If you still haven't heard about bugs that have been on the gamemode for 10 months, that just prooves my point further. I'm making this post as a final message to the Staff about the state of the gamemode. KitPvP overall gets nearly no work from staff or developers. When was the last time you saw a KitPvP bug fix in the #updates channel in the server discord? Probably not recently. In fact, it's actually been nearly a month since the HEAD DEVELOPER was on KitPvP, a whole month!

All the community asks from you, the staff team is to actually take some time to fix the KitPvP. I'm a server owner myself, I know the excessive amount of work it is, and I can't imagine running one this large, but there's limits to how many times you can use that excuse. It's simply getting tiring for the community to sit and wait for answers to questions that always repeat the same words over and over again, for then nothing to change. The state of the gamemode has led many of my friends, enemies and fellow players to quit the server, and it's with great sadness I finally join them.

For many months now, I've always been patient and waiting for the fixes to happen. And while certain things have been fixed along the stretch of the season, not nearly has been done to satisfy the patience I, personally have had with all of the staff. I have talked to several Admins, Mods and Developers all of which I provided solutions to the issues for, and still nearly nothing has changed. I think you get the point by now. It feels like you don't care at all, and you probably don't as I doubt you will even see this post. And I, and many others are tired of that.

Personally, I'll be taking a break from Manacube till several of the main issues have been fixed, as many other players and friends of me have chose to do. What issues you ask? Well maybe if you looked on the forums once every while you would know what I'm referring to.

That's it from me, I wish you sincerely good luck with the gamemode, server and your lives. Hopefully I will be able to return to Manacube soon!

Have a good day - VAPISH

Ratings
+1 facts I agree idk why these bums named "head dev" be acting like they do anything but those dumb bums cant even make an anti cheat that prevents flying, I mean I guess since they get free devs and mods/admins and Dacon already be simping for Chocbar since she been getting chocolates and heart shapes from the mf when it was Valentines day but this super fly admin named Chocbar aint even have all 10 toes since the dumbass went surfing out into the Ocean making circus tricks with her 8 toes she has lookin like a white version of Lizzo fatass go burn in hell and say hello for me while you down there cuz the devil aint messing with you

Last edited by a moderator:

Conver

Ratings
75 25
Yo this post seems so familiar, swear ive seen several just like it...
anyways straight fax +1

Conver

Ratings
75 25
+1 facts I agree idk why these bums named "head dev" be acting like they do anything but those dumb bums cant even make an anti cheat that prevents flying, I mean I guess since they get free devs and mods/admins and Dacon already be simping for Chocbar since she been getting chocolates and heart shapes from the mf when it was Valentines day but this super fly admin named Chocbar aint even have all 10 toes since the dumbass went surfing out into the Ocean making circus tricks with her 8 toes she has lookin like a white version of Lizzo fatass go burn in hell and say hello for me while you down there cuz the devil aint messing with you
Good job, now they will close this one too LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
*chuckle* -><-

"You are so right man!
The absence of care from the leadership for repair and development is actually beyond disbelief. I don't mean in any matter to lessen the focus on kitpvp, but this issue is all over Manacube. I think there is a root problem with the owner. From experience, I believe that he does not give a damn about how enjoyable the game is for the players but only cares for the bare minimum profit line he wants monthly. The failed leadership results in a lack of developers, admins, and staff that trickle down to the players having a horrendous experience in the game mode.
You mentioned Boom not being on, while it is horrendous that the lead developer hasn't been on kitpvp in a month, I urge you to /seen dynsalir. He is supposed to be one of the admins fixing bugs, moderating staff at a high level, and keeping operations flowing smoothly over the whole server. Instead, he hasn't been on ANY of the game modes in at least 3 months. Other staff would be removed from the team for inactivity when they reach three months, or sooner if they exceed their allotted approved time away. This again falls back to the head leadership not caring if his community members are happy with the status of the gameplay environment.

Kitpvp servers are one of the easiest game modes to create and keep stable on a Minecraft server. I think with even minimal effort, the game mode could be made nearly perfect. I would recommend the leadership team start with this simple server and improve it. Perhaps they will learn the fruits of their labor will be well worth it leading them to be inspired to fix the rest of the network.

Separately from my rant, if you want an easier way to search the update log, you can go to this link
https://manacube.com/updates/
Here, you are able to filter by category to make it easy to find a specific update." ~SSM

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
I’ll try and be more active but school and works kickin my ass
Get out of work and worry about school...

Anyways i actually hope you're doing good at work and school.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Idk if Sunset wants me to tell yall this, but earlier today, she was in a voice call with me and some others. Acording to what I heard, she saidto some kit players "name some bugs that needs fixing" guess what, the kit players never responded. The admins do care and only fix bugs when they are reported. I found a bug a while ago on Parkour and imediately reported it to her,she couldnt fix it quite well but I tried my best helping her out by doing some commands that i have access to of course. She told me not to abuse it and I knew the consequences of what would happen if I did. The bug was fixed recently and I was happy about it. I will not tell people the bug as its just dumb of me to do that and people find other ways to abuse it. Staff members have lives unfortunately and timezones are a thing. I have to keep that in mind sometimes when reporting things. It really frustrates me seeing pwople like yall complain when you dont know whats going on behind the scenes. I do agree Mana could get a better anti cheat, but reporting players on the discord or in game is the best way for staff members to cooperate with you. Sometimes i see people getting angry in the help channels on discord saying theres been hackers on all servers. Staff have to also look into it and possibly ask others what they think of it. Being staff on here looks hard, and fun, just I think yall could behave better than this, some of you have a rank and should be showing the non ranks to do the right thing and stop misleading them to get a bad reputation.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
Idk if Sunset wants me to tell yall this, but earlier today, she was in a voice call with me and some others. Acording to what I heard, she saidto some kit players "name some bugs that needs fixing" guess what, the kit players never responded. The admins do care and only fix bugs when they are reported. I found a bug a while ago on Parkour and imediately reported it to her,she couldnt fix it quite well but I tried my best helping her out by doing some commands that i have access to of course. She told me not to abuse it and I knew the consequences of what would happen if I did. The bug was fixed recently and I was happy about it. I will not tell people the bug as its just dumb of me to do that and people find other ways to abuse it. Staff members have lives unfortunately and timezones are a thing. I have to keep that in mind sometimes when reporting things. It really frustrates me seeing pwople like yall complain when you dont know whats going on behind the scenes. I do agree Mana could get a better anti cheat, but reporting players on the discord or in game is the best way for staff members to cooperate with you. Sometimes i see people getting angry in the help channels on discord saying theres been hackers on all servers. Staff have to also look into it and possibly ask others what they think of it. Being staff on here looks hard, and fun, just I think yall could behave better than this, some of you have a rank and should be showing the non ranks to do the right thing and stop misleading them to get a bad reputation.
We know what you mean 'they have lives'. Were not saying they cant do other stuff. The bugs and issues HAVE been reported multiple times, but they're not fixed. Its why I quit kitpvp back in June ish. If they didnt believe these illusive bugs existed, they should research by going and sitting in kitpvp chat as and ask what can be done. Unless you go right after a reboot when there is only 5 people, its IMPOSSIBLE to not get a response.
Since I quit kitpvp, I've lost track of the kitpvp bugs, but certainly can list about 20 things on other gamemodes that are game breaking issues that have been reported months ago if not season ago. The lack of repair there leads me to believe kitpvp is no different.

Your post is certainly apreciated, but this essentially copy and paste post creates the conflict and division we dont need. Your irritation is evident and admitted but will lead to this discussion being blocked and stop any progress.
And as you so did beg and continue to beg for the parkour update,
It really frustrates me seeing pwople like yall complain
When you dont know what's goin on right infront of your eyes.

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Tysm for this. This needs more attention too +1

Koadine

MVP+
Sozsa
Sozsa
MVP+
Ratings
8 3
This is so true there have been way too many glitches on this KitPvP and I feel like it has the potential to be a lot better than it currently is but staff doesn't care enough to do anything about it. Hopefully, this gets the attention it deserves, +1.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Maybe if we all start playing more and more consistently and the player base stays larger, it will encourage them to start fixing things. I hardly see any of the SWAT or TOKYO members online other than aleksi and banishedlemon but banished lemon is banned now. You guys should make a effort to start playing more and that’ll maybe make them feel more inclined to push out updates or fix bugs yk?

KitPvP isn’t completely terrible, I really enjoy it. Lagging out or losing a gset every once in awhile isn’t that bad, and if you record everything you do like me, there’s a chance you could get it back when you die to dumb reasons or bugs. The main people who complain about the issues and such havnt been playing as much anymore, and the server quickly filled with brand new players that haven’t yet experienced issues or complain about bugs glitches and lack of staffing which gives the server a appearance of being alive active and healthy which could be why nothing much is being done.

I don’t want to completely push the blame on the staff members and owner because part of the problem is the community itself, the people who also constantly abuse the bugs that have not been fixed yet should instead report the bugs right away, like when people were doing money and key glitches or dupes.

Final message,
Let’s just play some KitPvP and push through because Ik we all love KitPvP and mana itself under all the complaining and hopefully stuff will be done. (or even a kit resettt??? :) )

Diff3rent

MVP+
Diff3rent
Diff3rent
MVP+
Ratings
36 2
all of us already know this and personally i just think there isn't enough staff to fix the issues but that wouldn't be the only reason properbly but everything you said is just straight up fax vapish and we all know it and i think the staff do to but they haven't done anything