ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
When your pearl lands in an unsafe location, you lose your pearl, you don't tp anywhere and you are still on pearl cooldown.

You should get your pearl back and the pearl cooldown should be reset if it lands in an unsafe location.

Lollipop56

PATRON+
Lollipop56
Lollipop56
Patron+
Ratings
42 1
Can u give an example of an unsafe location besides the void?
It's slightly unclear what the pearls are landing on that's causing this issue but it's caused me to die a few times.

I think it's possibly fences/slabs/stairs/half blocks that might be the issue but because you usually can't see the pearl when it lands it's hard to tell the direct cause, however, this is a common occurrence as I'd say probably 1 in every 10 pearls fails for this reason and due to the cooldown you almost certainly die if it fails and you're not wearing god armour.

I'm sure this is not hugely helpful and I'll try and figure out the specific block causes but for now this is my best guess.

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14
alot of times it somehow lands in a roof so it either says it cant go there, or it tps u inside the roof and u die to suffication
Post automatically merged:

It's slightly unclear what the pearls are landing on that's causing this issue but it's caused me to die a few times.

I think it's possibly fences/slabs/stairs/half blocks that might be the issue but because you usually can't see the pearl when it lands it's hard to tell the direct cause, however, this is a common occurrence as I'd say probably 1 in every 10 pearls fails for this reason and due to the cooldown you almost certainly die if it fails and you're not wearing god armour.

I'm sure this is not hugely helpful and I'll try and figure out the specific block causes but for now this is my best guess.
same thing here, when kiting it happens alot, most of the times on trees and buildings

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Slabs, Fences and sometimes when pearling into blocks too if it thinks you're going to suffocate. When pearling into the trees at jungle it has told me that it is an "unsafe location" a few times, not every time

Last edited: