KitPvP is dying

Have u been lagging on kit due to server lag lately?

• Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ratings
Ive lost roughly 8 sets , loads of soup , pots etc due to this lag that is happening on kit , constantly getting kicked , 900 ping , etc it NEEDS to be fixed a pleyers should get keys or something to pay back for this because the server has been dying all day and i know im not the only one thats lost loads of stuff .... please fix it. There was 48 players earlier , and now there is 8 cuz people cant even join . Just look at the ping or what players are saying for proof since staff aren't even coming online to see for themselves

Attachments

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
today has been extra weird for Manacube. I think they've been trying some kind of new bot prevention system? or maybe they're being attacked. All of the game modes I play on have been having A LOT of lag today, and logging in has been a huge challenge. I and many others have reported the issue and the admins say "they are aware and it should be fixed after next auto-reboot" but it doesn't seem to be fixed for me.
I've been keeping an eye on the server player count, and its constantly going down. Usually its 2500+, but today I haven't seen it above 1800.
There is certainly something strange going on.

Flikzzy

ELITE
unsized
unsized
ELITE
Ratings
27 1
kitpvp has been lagging for a long time now. But now i see very weird stuff happening like being able to kill people at spawn and break blocks all over the map.

Cheesmani

MVP+
COWynn
COWynn
MVP+
Ratings
7 1
Yeah Kitpvp is dying its sad. But its mostly cos its not rly "KITPVP", there aren't rly kits unless u get a rank or buy ender, revenge or juggernaut. This is one of the issues.

Furthermore, there is no real encouragement to work towards something in this gamemode. I mean kitpvp has been dying all across minecraft for a long time now so its not suprising.