KitPvP is dying

Ratings
I am not trying to put any hate towards the kitpvp i absolutely love playing on their and i will continue to.
This is just my opinion and i think many people will agree with me especially the people who quit on their.
Kitpvp has started lagging these past few days and i have lost 2gsets due to the lag while being in combat.
2nd thing is due to the high prices on the shop,when we grind a lot of money to get prepared for teamfights it eats away our money fast and we waste all of our money just for 1 teamfight and it's not fun anymore.
Again this is just my opinion i wish the server did lower the prices in the shop for soups speed pots and everything.
Thank you for you're understanding.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Hello!
You can put your suggestion here: https://suggestions.manacube.com/
I would also like to add that you can always find things for cheaper prices on the auction house (/ah). Some items may also be able to be obtained from kits and /gary.
If you would like I can sell you lots of speed pots (and other pots) for cheaper than what's in /shop! Though these may have shorter durations and strengths, I'll definitely lower it to a reasonable price such as $50 per speed 1 pot. I can't really help with other items in the store other than pots though, apologies.
Best wishes
-kxe :>

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
Add this to my forum post if you'd like as well. It seems as though giving suggestions just isn't enough anymore for this mess.

Ratings
6 7
I am not trying to put any hate towards the kitpvp i absolutely love playing on their and i will continue to.
This is just my opinion and i think many people will agree with me especially the people who quit on their.
Kitpvp has started lagging these past few days and i have lost 2gsets due to the lag while being in combat.
2nd thing is due to the high prices on the shop,when we grind a lot of money to get prepared for teamfights it eats away our money fast and we waste all of our money just for 1 teamfight and it's not fun anymore.
Again this is just my opinion i wish the server did lower the prices in the shop for soups speed pots and everything.
Thank you for you're understanding.
That’s cool and all, I 100% agree. But I think kitpvp doesn’t have enough big sweaty hot men, in my time of playing kitpvp I’ve only met a few big hot sweaty men. Compared to other servers where there are many big hot sweaty man. I just feel like this is rude, borderline racist at this point. But that’s just my opinion.

Ratings
That’s cool and all, I 100% agree. But I think kitpvp doesn’t have enough big sweaty hot men, in my time of playing kitpvp I’ve only met a few big hot sweaty men. Compared to other servers where there are many big hot sweaty man. I just feel like this is rude, borderline racist at this point. But that’s just my opinion.
??? Borderline racist? Rude? I really don't understand what your going on about. Big hot sweaty men?

Tubby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TubbNuts
TubbNuts
ELITE
Ratings
120 29
I 100% agree with you, having sweaty hot men would bump the server ratings sky high. #EndManacubeRacism

softlov

VIP
Merudasu
Merudasu
VIP
Ratings
Uh... Just gonna pretend that I didn't see that "#EndManaCubeRacism" because pretty sure that isn... y'know what I'm not going to fight this. I agree with you Private, the server has gone down and it ends up having way too many players than it can hold without lag, this makes it unfair for others, especially those in gsets because its very risky and easy to lose those hard-earned gsets, it's a great KitPVP server with an actual really good way to make it non-P2W, and that's why I play on it still even if it has the god awful lag.

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
They don't listen. Why bother making a fourms post we already made like 3 and they were all ignored,

Zeneside

ELITE
Zeneside
Zeneside
ELITE
Ratings
15 6
Manacube is a joke they dont listen to people's suggestions for kitpvp. I dont know whats more of a joke the staff team or the server :p

softlov

VIP
Merudasu
Merudasu
VIP
Ratings
SnipSnapDarth, they do listen to suggestions, they just won't for KitPVP, because they abandoned it and probably won't return. It's unfair for the KitPVP community, but that doesn't mean ManaCube is a joke. They are helpful, they do listen, but refuse to fix KitPVP

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy everyone!

I saw some confusion and interesting remarks on this thread so I figured I'd reply. Clearly I cannot speak for all 70+ staff members but, we really do value serious suggestions- we all want to work towards making the server the best we can. As kxies stated we do have a suggestions website- if you guys have direct suggestions please put them there so they can be seen easier by higher up staff
( https://suggestions.manacube.com/ )

We also value feedback in general, I am sorry KitPvP is not getting the same amount of attention is did a bit ago, I highly suggest working towards getting staff if you believe you are a good player and have high knowledge about KitPvP, this way the server can have more opportunities moving forward. I wish I could be of more help.

If you guys have any other questions or concerns feel free to let me know.

best, kayla