KITPVP IS HACKED

1Gamer_Girl

Donator
Ratings
OKAY. I went to go on KitPvp and the spawn is completely destroyed, Tnt is falling everwhere, I'm getting given a crap ton of money and I mean a CRAP TON! Please! Help!

Ratings
People are worried about this, and i'm worried to so if anyone sees this like staff or such please take a look, indeed this the worst hacker i have seen to be on Mc.MineVast.com
[DOUBLEPOST=1447239630][/DOUBLEPOST]I think it would be a good idea to Shut the server down until the hacker is gone..

Well, It's really just a waiting game at this very moment. We have to wait for a high-positioned staff member to log on and take matters into there hands. We just have to stay calm and hope everything will be fine.

Ratings
Um the hackers are gone, BUT the hackers can't get banned or kicked or nothin' they have Lock - In so they're basically immortal. And also the whole of Kitpvp map is gone, but Olibar [The other hacker] said that it might be back tomorrow- They did this all for fun, they've done it multiple times before.
So Everyone just calm down, I'm sure everything will be fine, If I could I would try to help but I can't I'm only a Premium, sorry.

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Well, It's really just a waiting game at this very moment. We have to wait for a high-positioned staff member to log on and take matters into there hands. We just have to stay calm and hope everything will be fine.
The Admins will be able to correct this issue.