KitPVP Purge

Destroyer8437

VIP
Destroyer8437
Destroyer8437
VIP
Make it so there is a countdown when the purge is about to end. I was PvPing with my gset on and I didn't know the purge was going to end and I died and lost all of my stuff. I'm bummed about it but I'm saying this so it helps out other people.

Yusuf123!

VIP
TLCKT
TLCKT
VIP
They diamond people are too overpowered how am I supposed to fight them if I'm kit fight

Ratings
6 8
Make it so there is a countdown when the purge is about to end. I was PvPing with my gset on and I didn't know the purge was going to end and I died and lost all of my stuff. I'm bummed about it but I'm saying this so it helps out other people.
i agree but i aint die in g set sorry that happen

Hastymudkip

ELITE
HastydelaDog
HastydelaDog
ELITE
Ratings
22 6
I have a Idea when purge starts everybody should get put into like a daily kit or fighter kit so it's fair or for players that don't want to do purge make it like /infected or lps where their is a different arena.

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
I have a Idea when purge starts everybody should get put into like a daily kit or fighter kit so it's fair or for players that don't want to do purge make it like /infected or lps where their is a different arena.
Umm, I agree with you. It will be more fun too rather than dying with only 2 hits lol.