Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Hello

I think that KitPvP can get quite boring at times. I think that this could be resolved by adding more activities for players to participate in.

I first want to go off of a thread made by @ntc about the KitPvP nuke. I think that the nuke can be quite annoying for other players, and can cause major lag to the server. On top of this, it doesn't even benefit you in the slightest, other then granting you the ability to prestige. I think that the nuke would be more interesting and worthwhile if it actually did damage to players. I know that some people will have concerns with lag, and that randomly killing someone would be a bit unfair, but I think that it should only do damage/kill players in fighter kit. I think that if it gave you the 100$ per kill that you get, the nuke can become for useful and worth saving up mana to purchase.

Chat Scramblers

Im sure this idea has been suggested before, but almost every other server has chat scramblers except KitPvP. I think by adding a scrambler, it would provide another way to gain mana. Players can win 10-15 mana per scrambler win, which will make it a tad bit easier to gradually gain mana.
Not only would this benefit other players by giving mana, I think it would add another interesting and fun thing about the server.

A KitPvP tutorial.

This is another idea also mentioned by user @ntc . This tutorial function will prevent players from constantly spamming "Pay to win!!!" and "HOW TO GET MANA?????". I do enjoy answering questions that new players might have, but it can get annoying when they start to constantly spam, and use tons of caps. I think that this would greatly benefit KitPvP, and would be able to retain more players, instead of them quitting because it is "pay to win".

This thread is basically a condensed version of three other threads from @ntc and @Quick . I hope that these ideas get considered, because it would make KitPvP more fun, interesting, and enjoyable for all.

Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful rest of your day/night and happy holidays!! <3

Penguin

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
oooo

I am really intrigued by some of the ideas in this thread. I really thank you for caring enough about kit to make this post and try to bring new fresh ideas to the gamemode.
Anytime <3

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Interesting ideas!