IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
See this is the problem with these suggestion threads. Because any player can spit out terrible opinions like this. What I said before about listening to the community, this is a problem you need to avoid. You need to take advice from the right players, not people like this.
Yeah seriously, there is no need to be a jerk for no reason. I wasn't intending for that post to be serious. I already made a bigger suggestions post, on page 1.

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
Couldn't disagree more. Penguin is one of the most "known" players in the kit community. And I can tell you right now - nothing is more frustrating then a kit fight hitting you a million times while your in a gset. And, no need to get toxic about it. It's a suggestion, if you don't like it, then go away, or politely explain why, and suggest an alternative. I found this unnecessarily rude.
LOL penguin is a run of the mill manacube kit player. Just because someone plays on manacube a lot it doesn’t mean their opinions are more valid

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
LOL penguin is a run of the mill manacube kit player. Just because someone plays on manacube a lot it doesn’t mean their opinions are more valid
If you're going to be disrespectful, at least take it to dms or don't try to public shame people who know what they are doing and have a better time than people trying publicly shame people on a suggestions thread that is for suggestions. If you have a suggestion, Suggest it. if not don't try to publicly shame Penguin cause he's a good person and wants the community to be better than someone like you trying to destroy him for doing something thats good for his community.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
I think a new costum pvp system whould be pretty neat. Also new kits ig.

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
This is a suggestion thread not a make a jab at one and other thread. Please keep that in mind. Thank you all for the suggestions so far.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
I would like to see some kind of Capture The Flag event-ish with the new season. Just an idea ^-^ Like droppers are add on gamemode on parkour. You could have like a Squad vs Squad maybe and a menu showing squads looking for games.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
New tag idea:
[$Assister$]

get it from like 5k assists