KitPvp Suggestions

Ratings
So this has probably been sad in other posts on the forums but i think that regards to the "fight" kit i think that we should have the option to chose between kits. For me at least it was very hard to get the "revenge" kit with on going teams and such so i think that the players that have different interests in how they like to fight. What i think is you have a choice between 3 or 4 kits before you go out and fight to the death. Here are a few of my ideas.
-Archer
(Contains 1 power 1 bow with infinity, one arrow, a stone axe, and the same amour as kit "fight")

-Swordsman
(Contains 1 sharpness one sword, chain-male boots, and a chain-male chestplate (No bow))

-Blaze
(Contains 1 blaze rod with fire aspect 1, sharpness 2, one flame bow 20 arrows and the same amour as kit fight)

To stop from spamming only allow those kits once per minute, so you could use kit blaze and die, then you could use kit archer then die, so on and so fourth. This will also prevent the kits from being overlapped with other kits.

I have another "bug" or suggestion. I bought "pv 1" from the mana store ingame. Then i went on to buy the VIP rank on the real life store. The personal vault that came with the VIP rank overlapped the one that i bought for mana. What i am saying is if that situation were to happen again, make it so the pv 1 that was bought with mana turns into the pv 2 instead of overlapping.
Please reply. Thanks!!

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi @Tubbyboom,

I would love to hear out your suggestions, however, you’ll probably get a larger response from members/staff, and also get your suggestion voted, in our Feature Upvote website, that you can find it here.

I’ll also give you a link to a thread explaining the website and how it works, made by Dacon.
Link:
https://forums.manacube.com/threads/suggestions-manacube-com.40060/

¡Hope you have a good day and found this information useful!