Ratings
83 8
Your Minecraft Username
L0rD_GrIm

Discord username
l0rd_grim

What is the main realm you play on
Survival

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
Not fully sure sometime before the merge.

Why do you want to join the QA team?
I am more objective and dont takes sides at the same time since I play a lot I can see issues/player concerns that occur from time to time on the realm. I also try to see if the suggestions are possible or not to execute. Also very bored now since I dont have much to do in game so this would give me something to do and more motivation.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
Yes. Tested few bugs if they were working and reported few that did work during staffing days.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team?
Like I mentioned above I try to listen to everyone's opinions and see where all the different issues stem from. And try to figure out of changes would be plausible, at the same time I dont leak/spread info be it other peoples that msg me or stuff from different sources. Since there is no reason to spread info that is not meant to be spread.

PS: Wiki question, Big yes since it was fun doing it for Survival Reset.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? Yes

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account
Post automatically merged:

Forgot to add to the " What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team? " that I am also patient and dont expect answers after few seconds.

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
+1