Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Cosmic and Bin,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Bin and Cosmic,

Unfortunately, I'll be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we have some maps that feature a type of ladybug, none are centered around one. Therefore, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission in my book. Good job on coming up with something unique!
  • Build: We believe that the build could be refined in a couple of ways. This is why I've rejected the map. The main issues we had with it pertained to the face and body of the ladybug. If you guys could make the face look a little more natural and the body be less circular and have a little more shape to it (since it just doesn't even look like it has wings), that'd really bring the build to the next level. I hope you guys understand.
  • Parkour: The parkour was pretty fitting for the difficulty as it was easy and short. Furthermore, it was pretty fun to do, and had no issues. Honestly, well done!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration and re-submit your map soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.