BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Wow beautiful build! Couple of concerns however. The theme is pretty unoriginal as there are already a couple fox maps, I haven't tested the parkour so I will edit this thread when I have l, but from what I can see the length is very short for a Medium map and that jump length is more desired in easy maps.

Edit: The parkour is a bit uneven, it is very easy for a few jumps then one medium jump. Try to avoid the need to use barriers and instead focus of changing the build to adapt to the pk path which will improve it overall. The pk like I mentioned was way too short but I dislike the barrier markings between the two rocks because again I think it takes away from the build itself. Remember I am not a map judge this is just my opinion. Have a lovely day and I hope you take in these considerations.

Last edited:

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
This probably wont be accepted as there are looooooaaaaads of animal maps and plenty of fox related ones too.
Other than that, the build is amazing.
Good luck!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello xSheep,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around foxes (Tails, FoxPK). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The fox of your parkour is lacking shape and also details, try enlarging the build in order to give room for these corrections. I also recommend fixing up the terrain with adding more details and making it more attractive/realistic.

The PARKOUR fits the difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! However, the parkour length itself is a bit short so add more jumps to ensure that it reaches the requirements of a medium map (40-60 jumps). Also towards the middle of the map, it does get slightly confusing so try and add some direction sign/heads. Other than that your parkour was enjoyable to play with nice variance!

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future. [Hayley]
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555.
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.