Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
167 15
Creator: BluePottwal
Map name: Laundry Rack (34 Jumps 2 Checkpoints)
Difficulty: Easy
ID: -92;-19 (on the back-right corner)
2020-05-15_22.01.05.png
2020-05-15_22.03.52.png

Attachments

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/design: For the theme section, I certainly have never seen a laundry rack map submission before, not 100% certain but good job on the theme nonetheless, for the actual design you did a pretty good job, it definitely does look like a laundry rack to me and it seems you put some good detail into it, good job! :)

Parkour difficulty/variety: For the difficulty section, 34 jumps is a pretty good amount for an EASY map so good job on the length, for the parkour jump difficulty, you've got a couple jumps that might be a struggle for new players or EASY-level players but other than that it looks good, I recommend adding a little more variety in your parkour so it stands out more and is more of a joy to play!

Good luck! :)

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
167 15
Thanks for your feedback! I will try to improve the parkour and eventually make some jumps easier!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey BluePottwal,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. Although we do have a map called "Laundry" which is similar to this one, this is a completely different and original take on the theme. I believe it's perfectly fine. But, there are issues regarding the build and the PK. The build is not a very good execution of the theme. It vaguely looks like a laundry rack as the block choices were not good, the shaping is awkward, and the detailing was minimal. There is a lot of room for improvement in regards to the build. The PK length definitely fits the easy difficulty but I found it a little too hard for it. I'd recommend nerfing it. But, the variation of the parkour was on point. I found it to be quite enjoyable. Yet, I did find the parkour to be very confusing at times. I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.