Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Kompot21,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have a couple of Volcano/Lava-related maps currently on our server, this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think that this build is very good. Out of the bat, my first impression is that it's a really unoriginal and uninspired build. It's just an open mine with lava running through it. There's nothing special about it. And, then, you just have some parkour on it. It lacks uniqueness and effort.
  • Parkour: The parkour was too short for the medium difficulty but too hard for the easy difficulty, so you're going to have to address those issues (it's important that you stick to a difficulty as you make your parkour so that it fits the requirements). Furthermore, the parkour was also very boring to do as it was just a bunch of identical cobblestone jumps with nothing else. You need to be more creative!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.