2017-09-10_10.11.57.png
2017-09-10_10.12.10.png
2017-09-10_10.11.51.png
Map name : Learn the basics
Checkpoints : 4
Jumps : 55 approximately
Difficulty : Ultra easy (semi tutorial)
The tester : Me (Bluweez)

/plot visit Bluweez 2 (In the map maker world parkourse)

Screenshots :

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Hey Blu, the map doesn't seem to have any clear theme besides a tutorial (There's no houses, characters, etc.). Also, 55 jumps is a bit much for an easy. Needs some work, but good effort!

Ratings
Hey Blu, the map doesn't seem to have any clear theme besides a tutorial (There's no houses, characters, etc.). Also, 55 jumps is a bit much for an easy. Needs some work, but good effort!
Yeah, maybe if there's 55 jumps included, couldn't you turn it into a medium parkour course? And maybe add some more detail to what joebro76 was saying, maybe add a house, or some trees on floating islands near the course or added into the course. ;p

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Blu,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme isn't clear, I know that it is a tutorial, but there is a lack of general theme besides that.
- The build isn't really there like I said, the course consists of floating block only. This makes the course look messy and not too appealing either. Take a look around the parkour world for some ideas on how a course should look. I would also take the tips of both Maddie and Joey (Commenters before me) and use those to make your future courses even better. Anyways, having a build mostly has to do with picking a good theme where you could have a nice organic build built. Incorporate the jumps into that build and it could still be a tutorial, just a nice looking one.
- The jumps are ofcourse pretty basic, but there is a nice variety. The jumps are fun to do and would be nice to see back in future courses.
- The length of the course fits a medium, but due to the jumps and checkpoints it would be easy at the moment.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.