Leaving for good.

Flaw

MVP+
jimb0p
jimb0p
MVP+
Ratings
18 2
Well the title is right, I'm leaving the server; I probably wont be coming back unless its something really major. Well actually I'm quitting Minecraft in general. I overall don't really enjoy playing the game anymore or building things. There's just a few people I want to say a big thanks for experiencing many enjoyable times with me and helping me out in times.

Disco- you've helped me out of some tough times and been a great friend, I'm grateful. thankyou
King- You were an amazing friend, we had some fun experiences together and I'm happy that you were apart of my life
Aidan- Thank you so much Aidan for many things you've helped me and inspired me, thank you
Moni- You made me laugh and were a great person to me, thankyou
Morgan- You make me smile and laugh and overall have a good time, thankyou

These are honestly all I could think of off the top of my head there are many other people that have helped me out made me smile. There has also been a lot of annoying rotten assholes that annoyed me but forget about them.

Just a big thank you Manacube, the years I spent on here were priceless memories that I will never forget.

Farewell Manacube,
I dearly hope I will not be forgotten ;-;
Yours truly,
-Flaw

My Discord
Flaw#2753

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Wow, james I'm gonna miss you. We did have some great times, you are a really good friend and its sad to see another person quit manacube. No one will ever forget you. You were ALWAYS online and you are a really good person. You were fun to be around, fun to talk to, and just fun to be friends with. You never did finish your grade plot but maybe one day youll decide to come back and finish my house. c; I'm still not saying goodbye cause I for sure not gonna lose you. Ill msg you on discord if youre still gonna keep it.

-xxiKing/Kingaroo <3

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Oh my James,

You'll be missed for sure. You really were an active player and could always be found on the server - even if you were off to school or watching anime while being afk. A real OG that will be missed and remembered. I hope everything goes well with what you'll be doing in life. When you become successful, remember us, the community from the block game! Jokes aside, I really wish you the best of luck and many wonderful years.

*wave* <3

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey Flaw,

You will be certainly missed by all, from those who didn't know you to your closest friends. You were always very active, afk or not.

I feel we're losing a lot of OG's.. Being one of them is really amazing but to think about the others is just really sad, some of them have disappeared..

I hope everything you endeavor in life goes well. If you're going through something tough, you know you can always come back to us.

You will be greatly missed by all,
Sophie <3

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
You will be missed, its sad to see another OG leave the server

horse

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
It really feels like all of these important people are leaving the server, Its a little bit depressing
Have fun out there Flaw

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Hey Flaw,

It's obvious I can't get you to stay by saying screw you bu oh well. The Manacube community will not be the same without, but I'm glad you're doing what makes YOU happy.

Bye,

CarrotPie

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
I will miss you the most out of everyone who left you are my best friend you have been there for me at hard times It will be sad to see another og leave remember if you ever need me or want to talk you have my discord
I will always remember the day we got married <3 I love you flawless

You're bae~

ps: yall hoes better back of hes still mine

Last edited:

Morgaritas

Ratings
James. As much as I'm sad that you're leaving, I have to face it. It makes me sad that we won't be able to play together, I won't be able to force you to give my building lessons anymore. As for the rotten assholes, if you get any more crap from anyone, tell me. I'll stand up for you if needed. You're like family to me and I love you like many of us do. And as for being forgotten goes. You cannot just simply be forgotten. You were kind and funny to most of us if not all. We will all miss you dearly, believe it or not.

Love,
Morgan <3

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Jamessss
I'm going to miss you a lot. You were certainly one of the most active players and we're still going to talk via discord or Skype or wherever you want, I promise. You would constantly tell us all the animes you were watching, show us your amazing builds, tell us stories around your campfire plot... You just made Creative that much of a better place, and I'm going to miss seeing you around on Creative.

Sorry to see you go :c
I love you<3
- Jack