Leaving

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
Since posting a "Leaving" thread seems to be pretty customary when one leaves this server, I suppose I'll hop on the bandwagon.

I'll keep this short and sweet: I'm leaving. I only ever play Skyblock when I'm online and I'm not the hugest fan of this most recent Skyblock reset. I also noticed that a lot of people basically ignore me now, and I'm not really interested in playing on a server where I get ignored/don't really feel accepted anymore.

I really doubt anyone will, but if you really feel like contacting me, my Discord is AdamP2#8197. Bye!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Darn Adam,

It's not that I've ever spoke to you or whatever, since I don't play Skyblock at all. It's sad to hear how things have been on the server for you, but I hope this decision does nothing other than do you good. All that is left for me to say is, have fun and good luck with wherever you'll end up going, for both in-game and in real life.

Goodbye<3

ChaoticPhoenix7

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
ChaoticPhoenix7
ChaoticPhoenix7
Senior Mod
Ratings
It's always sad when I see a really big player on the server leave, but it happens. I'll miss having you around and I'm sorry to hear that one of the reasons you're leaving is because you felt ignored or unwanted. I don't know whether or not you were ignored but I know you were always welcomed to the server.

Farewell o/