Length

Hey so I recently made a new plot and built it up nice and submitted it. It has been near a week and I was just wondering how long it takes? Ik if they don't like it they leave a ign telling u what to work on. I haven't seen a sign or any indication that it has been looked at. By accident I submitted the same plot more than once(thinking if u submittd it, u can re submit it until looked at) and I was just wondering when it will be graded

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
If your plot was submitted it WILL be looked at. However, it may take some time.

Creative staff work really hard at looking at all the submissions as well as moderating the game. However, espically with submitting skyblock Islands and plots for a competition they have had a lot to look at recently. This means it takes them longer to get through them all.

Be patient and wait, it will be looked at :)

ProjectStormy

Donator
Ratings
79 3
If you didn't receive a grade, it may be because your plot didn't meet the gradable standards. When grading we look for specific details that meet the standards for a gradable plot, such as: no large openings in the plot, consistent theme, small details, and builders added to the plot.

If another builder helped with your plot your build wont be eligible for a grade. We only grade solo builds.

So I was graded along time ago in the past so I know I needed to build more plot to the the full length but my friend was added to the plot, he didn't build anything and same went to his plot (he had added me). Does this mean I would have to build a new plot or just deny my friend or what?

ProjectStormy

Donator
Ratings
79 3
So I was graded along time ago in the past so I know I needed to build more plot to the the full length but my friend was added to the plot, he didn't build anything and same went to his plot (he had added me). Does this mean I would have to build a new plot or just deny my friend or what?
If your friend didn't build any it is fine. You probably didn't improve from your last grade, so building a new plot would be the best idea!

I wouldn't really want to waste the plot I built and when I re-looked at the submission thing it said u had to have built 90% or more of it so I should be fine if he did build on it alittle right?