Status
Not open for further replies.

magicaLuxray

Ratings
11 1
Level name: Game Boys
Difficulty: Medium
Builder: luxrayShock (no frenz)
(this has like a 88percent chance of being rejected bc i have no self-confidence)

Screenshot (187).png
Screenshot (187).png
Screenshot (188).png
Screenshot (189).png

Attachments

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Originality/design ~ Sadly there already is a Gameboy map called gameboy so unfortunately, your map submission is sadly not an original design. Sadly your build is quite simple and honest I believe that if you gave it some more time you could have made it look better, at the moment the design is quite bland and it seems you didn't put much work into it.

Parkour variety/difficulty ~ You've added some variety which is cool but for some reason, your parkour still seems a bit bland, it's most likely the fact that when you added the variety it's in sections more than in natural locations so it doesn't feel natural, not really sure how to explain it. The difficulty was in my opinion not really considered a medium map and from my experience would most likely be a medium map.

Good luck! :)

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey luxrayS!
I can't give you a full review since I am unable to play for the weekend but what I can say is that the theme is sadly unoriginal since there is a Gameboy map already! I'm wishing you the best of luck though!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello luxrayShock,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the same theme (Gameboy.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is decently accurate to what you were going for, so good job on that! However, it does appear a bit flat. There is also a lack of variety in the build, as it is mostly wool, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout the build!
The parkour has a decent amount of variety throughout, so good job on that! The length and difficulty of the course are good for the medium difficulty, so good job on that!

(this has like a 88percent chance of being rejected bc i have no self-confidence)
Keep your head up, several mappers have started out in this area. Just keep practicing and you'll get better and I can't wait to see one of your maps get accepted one day <3

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.