Rejected life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay allow me to explain it a bit better I believe the map is on hard difficulty if otherwise just tell me and it can be normal or whatever the theme of my map is that you are surrounded in death and darkness but there's something at the end that tells you to keep going and that you don't need a meaning of life to live has it can be whatever you want if you believe this is wrong please let me know.

ObamaGaming

VIP
Clese
Clese
VIP
Ratings
Okay allow me to explain it a bit better I believe the map is on hard difficulty if otherwise just tell me and it can be normal or whatever the theme of my map is that you are surrounded in death and darkness but there's something at the end that tells you to keep going and that you don't need a meaning of life to live has it can be whatever you want if you believe this is wrong please let me know.
you've still not formatted it correctly

Ratings
Give us the command to view your plot for instance /plot v eeeee 1 etc. Also try adding some photo's, list the creators, jumps and checkpoints! :) Best of luck!

Ratings
Xecute_order_66 if this is your first map the command should be /plot v Xecute_order_66 1

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya Xecute_order_66!
I regret to inform you but your map is rejected!

There isn't a distinct THEME to your map, try and be more clear as to what the theme is when you're creating it! A full list of accepted maps can be found here.

The BUILD of your map is lacking in detail and depth. When building a map try to build a main build, something to incorporate the rest of your map around, and add lots of detail and aesthetics to it. Ensure it looks good to play on!

The PARKOUR of your map is mainly floating, which is no longer accepted on Manacube. Try and incorporate your parkour around the build to ensure it's not floating! The length of your parkour would fit the easy difficulty, but the difficulty would fit a medium map, try to balance these out! Finally, the blocks used within your jumps are unvaried, try to use a wider variation to make your parkour less repetitive; blocks such as flower pots, glass panes, player heads, iron bars, ice, fences and chests can help with jump variance!

I hope to see more from your in the future, all the best! [Jash]
If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord at Elly#3703
Have a great day,
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.