Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey MustafaGaming,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Due to this map having a very similar build and theme to our map "LighthousePK", this is not an originally themed map submission. Please, make sure to avoid this in the future by checking this list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit# .
  • Build: Personally, the build is not very good. The build is already incredibly similar to the one found in "LighthousePK" and is also quite plain. It just doesn't have much shape or detailing to it. And the floating parkour does not do it any favors.
  • Parkour: The parkour was fitting for the medium difficulty. Although, I found it to be quite repetitive to do due to your use of similar jumps/blocks throughout the parkour. Examples include the parkour in the exterior and all of the ladder jumps in the interior. They were just very similar and did not prove to be an enjoyable experience to do. Try to incorporate a wider array of jumps/blocks into your parkour!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.