Linking problems

Ratings
Well, my mc account is linked with my discord, so i have access to the rewards section. However, I can't find how to link it with this forum account. Anyone help?

Ratings
428 8
Hey! to sync your forums to your in-game account you need to do /linkaccount on one of the servers or the hub :)
/link in any realms can also link your account. If that doesn't work, you can also link accounts via /link, on the right hand corner of the rewards menu.

Ratings
Hey! to sync your forums to your in-game account you need to do /linkaccount on one of the servers or the hub :)
Thanks for your reply. My problem seems to be that I can't find the forums account linked to my mc account. When I do /link in any of the realms, it says it's linked to an account already.

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,367 83
Thanks for your reply. My problem seems to be that I can't find the forums account linked to my mc account. When I do /link in any of the realms, it says it's linked to an account already.
Strange, what is your IGN?

Hallowqueen

Olympus Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,367 83
Hey, my IGN is RickOG. Im linked to discord but not forums. When I enter the rewards page it makes me login with my discord.
The rewards page will ask you to sync your discord again (it's a different connection from in-game, so you have to sync again there to get the forums rewards).

As for the account you're currently synced to, it looks as though it may be this one https://manacube.com/members/rickog.192208/ @RickOG - If you still have access to the email you used to create the account you can select "Forgot Password" to change it. You would need access to the account to unsync it if you were looking to switch forums accounts unfortunately.