Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello EssiTessi,

I regret to inform you that this map is being rejected. The theme is original, I guess? I was a bit confused as to what the map is aside from a ranch. It feels very plain and boxy, with very few animals that would make it a ranch...or a themed hotel? The scale is also very strange, as the flag outside the building is massive compared to the flagpole it is attached to. It's surface area is almost as large as half the building. Try to keep the scale of your build the same throughout! There's also a crazy amount of barriers on the staircase. Please try to use as few barriers as possible to restrict certain areas of your map.

The parkour isn't varied much, with an excessive use of fences and ladders. Try to use many different kinds of blocks to create your parkour. You can look at recently accepted maps in the Accepted maps subforum, or at /warp beta on the server. The parkour fit more of an easy or medium map, yet has the length of a long Hard or short Expert map. An easy map is usually 20-40 jumps, while a medium map is usually around 40-65 jumps. Please refer to the Map Submissions Requirements thread for more information about this!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any further questions about this submission, please feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.