VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Chwan
Chwan
MVP+
Ratings
140 7
Hi, I'm going to start playing Olympus actively and I would love it if someone could help get me started :D

Hallowqueen

Mod+
Moderator+
MVP+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
MVP+
Ratings
973 21
Hello, Slqin!

Glad to hear you’re enjoying the server. As for advice, I’d recommend checking out the thread linked below, created by one of the Olympus Moderators @IceJellyIce. If you have any questions or need any more advice, feel free to contact a member of staff, or simply ask in chat! Olympus definitely has a welcoming and friendly community, who (although are crazy) are more than welcome to answer any questions.

Here’s the link to the thread, there’s a lot of helpful tips and information in it, as well as links to other guides/information: https://forums.manacube.com/threads/guide-everything-you-need-to-know-about-olympus-2-almost.42637/

Have a nice day/night, and I hope to see you in-game!

Chwan

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Chwan
Chwan
MVP+
Ratings
140 7
Thank you so much for the advice and link. This was very helpful. I hope I see you in game as well. :D

LiLKayla

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
MVP+
Ratings
295 14
OKAY HI.

As ya'll know I am an Olympus Mod as well as Hallowqueen, and IceJellyIce (don't forget mod ambibug, surge, and our new helper xEricL). All of us can happily guide you on the rules/mechanics (?) BUT the best people to ask about trade, worth, currency, builds, farms, plots, pvp, enchants, etc... is the players. Even though all staff obviously understand their servers.... not all of us always have the time to fully play the gamemode. ASK YOUR COMMUNITY. The players know this game and know the fastest, most effective, and most enjoyable way to experience the game.

The Olympus community are helpful and happy to answer questions, even more so if you ask their favorite question... Is pay enabled?

All jokes aside, I cant wait to run into you in game, I also hope to see you on the forums and our discord more!

Chwan

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Chwan
Chwan
MVP+
Ratings
140 7
OKAY HI.

As ya'll know I am an Olympus Mod as well as Hallowqueen, and IceJellyIce (don't forget mod ambibug, surge, and our new helper xEricL). All of us can happily guide you on the rules/mechanics (?) BUT the best people to ask about trade, worth, currency, builds, farms, plots, pvp, enchants, etc... is the players. Even though all staff obviously understand their servers.... not all of us always have the time to fully play the gamemode. ASK YOUR COMMUNITY. The players know this game and know the fastest, most effective, and most enjoyable way to experience the game.

The Olympus community are helpful and happy to answer questions, even more so if you ask their favorite question... Is pay enabled?

All jokes aside, I cant wait to run into you in game, I also hope to see you on the forums and our discord more!
./pay isn't enabled right. Thank you Kayla <3

Grieks

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Grieks
Grieks
MVP+
Ratings
48 2
All these people are giving you suggestions, but if you need someone to have as a go to in game to ask questions specifically to or anything like that feel free to hit me up whenever you see me. I’m usually active later in the evenings on the server and on forums/discord during the day

Chwan

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Chwan
Chwan
MVP+
Ratings
140 7
I would love to help!!
To join just do /olympus - Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is type /survival
then you’re done! :D
Lmao will do.

HumanNotPig

MVP
VIP+
VIP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
123 8
I would love to help!!
To join just do /olympus - Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is type /survival
then you’re done! :D
no, you got it backwards, you gotta join olympus.manacube.com, then type /hub then you're done :D!

emilyrenee_

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
MVP+
Ratings
29 1
OKAY HI.

You forgot me :(

Faudon

Mod | Map Judge
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Map Judge
Faudon
Faudon
MVP+
Ratings
183 4
Hi, I'm going to start playing Olympus actively and I would love it if someone could help get me started :D
OML, I can’t believe you’re gonna leave Parkour! That’s a no-no for me! You’re staying!
Anyways, hope you have a great time there and hope to see you around in-game, have fun mining! ❤️