ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I think you should not lose a killstreak in a duel.

- Players with a killstreak can actually accept duels from players with no fear of losing what they've worked for.

- Duels are for testing skill against another player, it should not be connected to the warzone side of PVP in any way, in this case, the killstreak from the warzone should not be affected by a duel.

- This would allow for a duels tournament to take place in the future as any player could compete and not have to worry about killstreaks or having to go on an alt account to compete.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

I do not play kit however I feel like I know enough to give some thoughts on this, you're idea sounds amazing but wouldn't this make killsteaks more farmable/easier to obtain? Also- when pvping on the server you are often face with more than one opponent, a duel is a 1 v 1. My first impression is that it would not be a fair comparison to allow players to keep streaks in duels when duels have less people and outside factors that can affect the outcome.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Howdy Howdy!

I do not play kit however I feel like I know enough to give some thoughts on this, you're idea sounds amazing but wouldn't this make killsteaks more farmable/easier to obtain?.
People with killstreaks just do not do duels whatsoever, so really it wouldn't make a difference except that people with killstreaks can actually duel people.

Also- when pvping on the server you are often face with more than one opponent, a duel is a 1 v 1. My first impression is that it would not be a fair comparison to allow players to keep streaks in duels when duels have less people and outside factors that can affect the outcome.
Well, in a duel you wouldn't gain kills onto your streak, if you cant lose your streak then you shouldn't gain kills onto the streak in a duel either, so duels would be completely separate to warzone kills.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
People with killstreaks just do not do duels whatsoever, so really it wouldn't make a difference except that people with killstreaks can actually duel people.

Well, in a duel you wouldn't gain kills onto your streak, if you cant lose your streak then you shouldn't gain kills onto the streak in a duel either, so duels would be completely separate to warzone kills.
hm, this is an interesting idea then with this second part in mind, if you are willing could you add it to the suggestions website?

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
hm, this is an interesting idea then with this second part in mind, if you are willing could you add it to the suggestions website?
oh yeah I forgot that was a thing, should I always just add my suggestions to that website or post here and wait until told?

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
It’s annoying when someone asks me to duel and I have to say “No sorry, I’m on a Killstreak” it would make it easier.
But again you can just go on a alt account to duel.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
oh yeah I forgot that was a thing, should I always just add my suggestions to that website or post here and wait until told?
I would recommend posting your suggestions on the forums. The suggestion website is super dead and honestly should just be deleted at this point. Currently, you are far more likely to get traction for ideas to be added by posting them on the forums.

You can read more about what's wrong with the suggestion page and why it needs fixing here:
https://manacube.com/threads/edit-for-the-suggestions-website.60208/

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Interesting idea but I want to have streaks <3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30

The reason why we tell players to try the suggestion website is so it is in an organized place and is not as likely to get lost. If you post suggestions on the forums they will not be ignored but I cannot promise they will always be seen. Thank you for making the suggestion in general, I know I deeply appreciate it <3