Lost ALL of my stats

Hello anyone reading this, I was on parkour today with my friend, and I decided to change my name. The name I originally had was ImNonCompetitive. Then i changed it to NoobyStyle. When I went back on Parkour, my gems, my Skilled rank, and my Score were all gone! Is this because I just changed my name? Please tell me. Thank You!

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Yes. Staff can give you just your GLOBAL RANK if you had but im not sure if they can give you your score or gems. But im sure they CANT give you your Skilled Rank.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Yes, this was caused by you changing your name.

Your Donated Rank can be returned, simply claim it in the store.

Your In-Game Parkour Rank, Gems, Score, etc. Will Not be returned, as they are still all associated with your old name, and that is the way you can get it back.

Ratings
I do believe there should be some sort of system to getting a player's gems back. There could be a stickied "Name Changing Warning" thread, where if you have photographic evidence of your previous name and your previous items/ranks , etc., you can apply to get the items back. I don't quite know how this server's ranks and currency system work to a fine detail, but I'm certain it can be made happen.