Rejected Lost Docks (Tribal_Tree)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
2 1
Map name: Lost Docks
(i have no idea how to get my actual plot name)
I believe my plot could be Hard, it has over 65 blocks and has a lot of difficult jumps like 4 block jumps, 5 block jumps, Ladder parkour and a few barriers (with indicators of where they are, of course).
Plot ID -41;1
Plot warp /plot v -41;1
Jumps: 94
Checkpoints: 2

Attachments

piebrian5

Ratings
The theme is unoriginal I’m not too sure as to wether there is a map based on docks however, the theme of a ship isn’t original and that is really all the build is. The parkour is also very floaty which makes the map look messy and unattractive you should try to include it within the build more. The parkour also has almost no variation as it is almost only normal blocks, you should try to use things like fences, vines, ladders, brewing stands, pistons, enchanting tables, glass panes, etc. It I also too long for a hard and I would suggest putting more checkpoints into the map as 2 for 94 jumps isn’t many. Good luck!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
There's already several ship/dock maps.
As mentioned above, the parkour is floaty and not well-varied.
If the map includes 5 block jumps and 94 total jumps, I think that it would be much better suited for an Expert map, with a few checkpoints added (5-10).
The ship build is a bit plain and blocky as well; I like the sails, but the wooden part isn't very detailed or well-shaped.
Good luck!

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey there
Tribal_Tree

Sorry to say but this map is going to be rejected.

The theme is original (docks) as well as the concept
The build is very interesting as the ships are decent but could use some work, I do however like the anchor on one of the ships!
The parkour is where I have issues, there are too many repeating jumps (almost all of the parkour) its very long but too easy to be an expert. The parkour also makes the build pretty unattractive due to it all being floating pk with no real theme towards it as its all spruce blocks.

Thank you for submitting this map!

Have a nice day!

-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.