lovely places

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
Hey Oasis! who here can tell me some of the best islands to visit? I wanna know your guys' thoughts on the public islands.
Edit: ik how to see warps, i had one of my own. I just want your guys' opinions on your favourite!

Last edited:

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there!

If you are talking about player islands, there are a whole bunch. Personally, when I was just getting started, one of the player warps I used the most was /warp lady. This isn't a promotion thing, but I just actually used it quite a lot. If you are just starting out, then that would be a great place to go and visit. For other warps that are made by the people on Oasis, you can type /warp, and go a few pages in, and you'll see a bunch of player-made warps. Hope this helps you in your future endeavors.

Best,
WingsOfFyre

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi, there is a couple ways to see warps.
Do /is warps that will bring up a list of warps or do /warps (page #) which will bring up a page of player warps to visit. You can look around for best warps.

Geshultz

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
Hi, there is a couple ways to see warps.
Do /is warps that will bring up a list of warps or do /warps (page #) which will bring up a page of player warps to visit. You can look around for best warps.

Geshultz
yeah ik, i was wondering what others opinions are

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
Hey there!

If you are talking about player islands, there are a whole bunch. Personally, when I was just getting started, one of the player warps I used the most was /warp lady. This isn't a promotion thing, but I just actually used it quite a lot. If you are just starting out, then that would be a great place to go and visit. For other warps that are made by the people on Oasis, you can type /warp, and go a few pages in, and you'll see a bunch of player-made warps. Hope this helps you in your future endeavors.

Best,
WingsOfFyre
Warp lady is one of the best. i can 100% agree with that, shes put in sooo much work and it's payed off!