LPS Suggestion

pvp

ELITE
phvnt
phvnt
ELITE
Ratings
59 7
I'm pretty sure most people know about LPS being Last Person Standing, the PVP event is held across most of the servers usually twice daily, but I think it should be hosted more frequently than it currently is.

On survival, for example, the first LPS is at 8:30 am, then the next one is 1:30 pm and after that, there are no more LPSs for the day. There are usually between 10 - 20 people joining LPS depending on the one and I believe it could become much more popular if it had a more frequent time window.

Current Time Window: (Survival)
1 - 8:30 am
2 - 1:30 pm

Suggested Time Window: (Survival)
1 - 8:30 am
2 - 11:30 am
3 - 1:30 pm
4 - 4:30 pm
5 - 6:30 pm
6 - 9:00 pm

I feel like with LPS having more than 2 events per day, it would gain much more popularity than it already has, attract more players, and make mana more fun than it already is.

@

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
specify timezones pls

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
you would have to change the rewards tho because the server would be overrun with legendary and ancient keys if tey where given out 3 times as often as before

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
specify timezones pls
I can only assume they mean EST considering that's the timezone the events are usually displayed in.

But yeah, event times have been discussed so often by staff and players that I think there likely will be a revamp in (hopefully) the near future. It would be nice to have more frequent events, not just for LPS but for the ManaPond as well, especially since most gamemodes have requirements for rebirths/prestige/tasks/quests, etc that you need to complete in order to actually advance.

It's also unfair for people in drastically different timezones if they have to either wake up extremely early or stay up extremely late just to attend an event for the *chance* of winning LPS or catching items in the ManaPond.

pvp

ELITE
phvnt
phvnt
ELITE
Ratings
59 7
you would have to change the rewards tho because the server would be overrun with legendary and ancient keys if tey where given out 3 times as often as before
they suck so it doesn't really matter

Mark Snicket

Forum Master
ELITE
Mark682574
Mark682574
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
they suck so it doesn't really matter
they might suck late game, but early season they are very good and it would also make the spawners easier to get which would make some players even more overpowert with hoglin and endermans pawners