LTS

QD_iBlqzy

PATRON+
QD_iBlqzy
QD_iBlqzy
Patron+
Ratings
58 1
Hello. I saw some LPS with people doing a 2v2 or 3v3. It seems really funny if of course it is consensued with everyone left in the LPS. I asked the staff and
they told me it is not allowed since is teaming. But, if you think about it. Whats the problem if its consensued and the chat messages can prove that everyone is good with the purpose. I would like to get a change on this, I mean whats the problem on doing a team fight if evereyone wants to. Of course, everything is funnier if it is with a team. I hope the staff can discuss about it. Or maybe adding LTS. Last team standing, idk, but it definetly should be allowed.

_AlvaroXI

PATRON+
_AlvaroXI
_AlvaroXI
Patron+
Ratings
People who say that it is not allowed to do 2v2 or 3v3 in an lps when all the members agree to it in order to do it in a more fun way do not make sense, we have been asking for a party dueling system for a long time, it does not harm anyone that in an lps we decide to do a party fight.

Pinguinooo

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Pinguinooo
Pinguinooo
Admin
Ratings
116 6
We could consider adding an official version if people would like it, if all people inside are fine with it there's no harm, but if it means that those players will intentionally avoid each other to make sure they are the only ones left, it'll become an issue

Shadowhat101

ELITE
ShadowHat101
ShadowHat101
ELITE
Ratings
20 1
Definitely should be a thing, I think LTS would be lots of fun and there could even maybe some sort of Team tournament or something like that

_AlvaroXI

PATRON+
_AlvaroXI
_AlvaroXI
Patron+
Ratings
no ping, we don't do that like that, we kill each other whoever we are, many times we make the final party even without knowing the person who is left alive, we don't form a team to be able to fight among friends at the end, in fact it is not always done , but if we would like that when it arises, nobody tells us that it is not allowed, since it is something that is decided among all the participants to make it more fun

QD_iBlqzy

PATRON+
QD_iBlqzy
QD_iBlqzy
Patron+
Ratings
58 1
We would definitely like an official version, like having 2 1v1LP 2 2v2 LPS and 2 3v3 LPS daily would be really good. But what you say is always happening. Of course people prefers fighting people that doesnt know than people that knows. If I find in the LPS someone from my party I will obviously avoid it, and the same for literally everyone.
Post automatically merged:

Also every LPS I saw like that was consensued in the final fight. When there are 4-6 remaining

Pinguinooo

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Pinguinooo
Pinguinooo
Admin
Ratings
116 6
Would you prefer predefined teams or random teams?

We could run a team LPS once or twice a day, with a random chance to either be 2v2 or 3v3. I think 5v5 would be too big

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
372 19

We could run a team LPS once or twice a day, with a random chance to either be 2v2 or 3v3. I think 5v5 would be too big
Randoms although could suck could also get you used to others and would stop just the strong banding together.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,190 295
Hello. I saw some LPS with people doing a 2v2 or 3v3. It seems really funny if of course it is consensued with everyone left in the LPS. I asked the staff and
they told me it is not allowed since is teaming. But, if you think about it. Whats the problem if its consensued and the chat messages can prove that everyone is good with the purpose. I would like to get a change on this, I mean whats the problem on doing a team fight if evereyone wants to. Of course, everything is funnier if it is with a team. I hope the staff can discuss about it. Or maybe adding LTS. Last team standing, idk, but it definetly should be allowed.
this sounds like it would be super fun but what abt team duels? where u have like 2v2's in duels

QD_iBlqzy

PATRON+
QD_iBlqzy
QD_iBlqzy
Patron+
Ratings
58 1
The best should be predefined teams. I think this will help the server on a social way. And ye, 5v5 too much for me. If people likes it a lot, can be added as weekend /event I guess

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
60 38

3v3 is a very good idea it would def change the pvp gameplay and make it a bit spicer even more fun if the teams are random cause i know all the good pvp people like myself will try to be with other good pvp players if its done right it can be an amazing idea

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
3v3 is a very good idea it would def change the pvp gameplay and make it a bit spicer even more fun if the teams are random cause i know all the good pvp people like myself will try to be with other good pvp players if its done right it can be an amazing idea
best trio on earth WW:
luke artichoke
undiny
kingeskethemonke3

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
This is why i say random
but funny

But yeah, in all seriousness, this concept would need matchmaking or something. Maybe like the average LPS or LTS K/D of teams would have to be about equal