SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Heya!

Sadly this map is unoriginal as we have maps based on ClashRoyal.
Your build lacks detail and texture. Try adding more details on the terrain and towers to make it look more aesthetically pleasing.
The parkour itself is very inconsistent. The parkour fits the length of an easy but has a difficulty of an easy/medium/hard. A double neo shouldn't really be on a hard map. Try to keep your parkour consistent throughout. Your parkour also lacks variance as it only has regular jumps and ladders. Try adding more variance such as fences, iron bars, heads , pots, etc to make the parkour more enjoyable.

I hope this helps!

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Luck,

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

In regards to the THEME, we already have a Clash Royale map on Manacube, meaning your map is unoriginal.
You can see a list of already accepted here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/

The BUILD is accurate to the theme, however, I believe that more detail can be added! I suggest that you add more detail and depth to your build to ensure that it looks good for players to parkour on!

The PARKOUR is an issue, for one it's too short for a hard map and the difficulty is inconsistent, try to balance it out and make it between 60 and 80 jumps. Next, the blocks used within the parkour jumps lack variety. I advise the use of blocks such as player heads, ice, piston heads, water, fences and trapdoors to spice up your parkour and make it more enjoyable.

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day ! [Josh]

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.