Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello JakeNoot,

Your map will now be marked as reviewing; this means it is neither accepted or rejected just yet.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is accurate throughout with some nice details to be seen.

The parkour is the main concern. Toward the end of the map, there are some issues with variety and difficulty. For this section, the use of blocks like a bed and brewing stand are just unnecessary (below)
1630195792988.png
The trapdoor jump should be adjusted because it might be weird for newer players to figure out where to stand when it opens. Also, the ladder+fence jump is too hard for an easy map.
1630196188162.png
This jump is also hard for the difficulty (iron td to daylight sensor.)
You have until one month from now (September 28th) to make these changes; if I have not been contacted about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. This thread will now be closed; please either start a conversation with me here on the forums or message me on discord.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello JakeNoot,

Thank you for making the requested changes; I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.