Ludiacrous
Ratings
Your Minecraft Username
Ludiacrous

Discord username
Ludiacrous

What is the main realm you play on
Earth

When did you start playing on ManaCube and what does your activity look like?
I started playing ManaCube only a few months ago, and instantly fell in love with the server and the community. I am active everyday for 1-13 hours a day. *Not all in one session*

Why do you want to join the QA team?
I know how to beta test, and I actively look for bugs, everyday I'm on earth. I have been a beta tester for a FNAF Fan game. And I want to make sure players that play manacube have a good experience.

Do you have any experience with game testing/quality assurance?
I am a tester/helper for a FNAF Fan game.

What qualities or skills do you have that would contribute positively to the QA team? The qualities I have are that I am experienced in beta testing, as well as regular testing, as stated in the questions above. I also have a really good reputation in the earth community. I am also really good at taking/noting community feedback. I also love to type/talk and I can make would absolutely love to write Wiki articles.

I have also had no mutes or bans on my time playing ManaCube.

Even though I am yet to find any bugs, I always keep a lookout for them.

I may not be active and helping people on forums alot but trust me, im active everyday looking for bugs.
Have a good night/day.

Would you be interested in writing Wiki articles? Yes

Account activity
My account has 100+ hours played and is older than 1 month

Account agreement
I own a Microsoft minecraft account that is not shared with anyone

Security agreement I have a 2FA protected Discord & Google account

Last edited:
Ratings
Ludia has genuinely helped me a lot since starting on the server up till now. Since being new I was told I could feel free to ask him about anything, I have asked her many questions and he has always helped me when needed. I don't ever reply to things like this but I genuinely do believe Ludia deserves the role as he has helped indefinitely throughout the course of my time on the server. There is nobody better I can recommend than this person, please take this into consideration!
- Mu15Z :)

Last edited:

AJHJA

VIP
AJHJA
AJHJA
VIP
Ratings
+1 Hes helped me a lot, has given me stuff to help me out (frickin skeletons), has always been patient, and has overall been a pleasant and nice person. S tier player, take him into consideration

NemoTehp

VIP
NemoTehp
NemoTehp
VIP
Ludia consistently exemplifies a profound commitment to kindness and a steadfast dedication to supporting players. His remarkable patience and positive disposition serve as a guiding light within our community chat, fostering a welcoming and constructive atmosphere. Through his meaningful contributions, Ludia substantially enriches the server environment, embodying qualities that merit earnest consideration for the position. In my considered opinion, Ludia stands unrivaled in suitability for this role, embodying the ideal candidate through his exemplary conduct and invaluable impact on our community