Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeLP

Ratings
Builder: TimeLUVSPigical

Map name: Luna Ghost
luna.png

/plot h timeluvspigical

Difficulty: Medium (Harder than the average Medium)

# of jumps: 45

Description:

I made a map inspired by one of my favorite childhood movies, Scooby-doo live-action movie. It was intended to be a Hard difficulty, but I couldn't get it to 65 jumps, so I nerfed it to Medium.
I'm really proud of how it looks :D

Edit: Make sure to give me some feedback in the comment section!

Last edited:

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, first of all, your build looks fantastic, it's got a great amount of detail and looks very artistic. I haven't seen a map like this before so from my opinion/game knowledge it seems quite unique. Your map certainly was a little infuriating at times and even if there might be a small lack of jumps the difficulty makes it worthy of medium difficulty in my opinion. Your map also has a great variety of unique blocks incorporated into your build which makes it even more interesting.

You've got a definite thumbs up from me, great job on this one! :D

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This map is being rejected, but hear me out! I love your idea! I loved this movie when I was younger! The thing is, I want you to take this idea and execute it in a way that can get accepted. The build is good at first glance without knowing what the Luna Ghost is. However, there could be changes made that will make it more accurately represent the Luna Ghost. These changes include making the face less flat from the side, making the face smaller, and making the forehead a lot taller. Also, if you want the parkour to be a medium, HEAVILLLYYYY nerf it. If you want it to be a hard course, also nerf it and make it longer. As I stated, I like your idea, but the execution could be better! If you try again and find that the execution is what I have asked for, you may resubmit!

Thank you for submitting this map!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.