Rejected Ma Parkourse submittion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
Careening, can you please move this into the Map Submission portion of the forums?

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Looks pretty good! Although, it's been almost a month and a half since this has been posted! Good luck!

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Looks pretty good! Although, it's been almost a month and a half since this has been posted! Good luck!
lol, uhhh about that; yeah, I cleared my old plot along with this parkourse :p BBUUUUUTUUTTTTT I did convert said plot into a plot dedicated to Parkourses :D

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
lol, uhhh about that; yeah, I cleared my old plot along with this parkourse :p BBUUUUUTUUTTTTT I did convert said plot into a plot dedicated to Parkourses :D
LOL!

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
Thanks For Submitting!

It cannot be finalized untill all details have been said! Please, return to the Guide thread on how to post and include all the details neccessary! Thank you.

-Ham
(P.S. If it is not updated in two weeks it will be "Closed" Not "Rejected")

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Oh, about this course, you can close it. I accidentally deleted it .-. but it doesn't matter, it was pretty bad :p. What I'm really trying to get is a Mod to implement my other courses for 2 have already been accepted about 2 months ago (give or take) and nothing has been implemented. Could you please help? Thanx u!

~Careening :3

Status
Not open for further replies.