Difficulty: Medium
# of jumps:44
I had trouble uploading images so I just posted it to my youtube channel
Link is

gracc

MVP
Ratings
Hey there,

This map looks really nice, and the theme is very easy to understand. The jumps are also really fun!

Good luck! <3

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya bud,

I really like the jumps on the course. I talked to you in-game about the difficulty and it sure is medium imo. The theme I forgot to mention, there are several witch/potion type of themes already, so that might be a point.

Best of luck anyways!

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Hey, i like this and it has a good theme etc. But i agree with Txilsy, there is already alot of witch themes and the potions may be considered pixel art.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
The maps theme idea is really original as I haven't seen one of these idea's yet.
The parkour is fun and challenging at points.
I like the use of ladder jumps as they can really help people develop skill in that area.
Overall this is a pretty nice map.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey JmBdragon,
I regret to tell you, but I am going to reject this course.
We already have witch themed courses, which look way too similar and we also have a potion course (Which is pixelart anyways). I agree with Flash in the part of the jumps. They are really cool and you should definetly try to use them for other courses, because they are really challenging. Thanks for submitting the course and I hope to see more in the future.

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.