• Yes, But With Limits

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hey guys, Tenshi here with a new idea to spice skyblock up. ( This could be not for skyblock, but its a cool idea )

Link To Plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/magicspells/
Link To Spell Help: http://nisovin.com/magicspells/spelllist
Here are some spells!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instant Spells
These are spells that are cast instantly. These can be cast either by using the /cast command or by swinging a configurable casting wand.

Targeted Spells
These are spells that are targeted, either at a monster, another player, or at a point on the ground.

Targeted Entity Spells
These are spells that target an entity, either a monster or a player (sometimes the casting player).

Targeted Location Spells
These spells target a block or location.

Buff Spells
These are spells that you cast on yourself to give yourself enhancements. They generally have a duration or number of uses. These can be cast either by using the /cast command or by swinging a configurable casting wand.

Other Spells
  • Menu Spell (v3.2) - Open a custom inventory menu
  • External Command Spell - Create a spell from a command provided by an external plugin.
  • Multi Spell - Allows you to create a spell by combining multiple other spells.
  • Targeted Multi Spell - A special type of multi spell that only works with most targeted spells.
  • Passive Spell - Creates triggers to activate and cast other spells.
  • Arrow Spell - Triggers when an arrow lands.
  • Bow Spell - Triggers when a bow is fired.
  • Dummy Spell - Sometimes useful when creating complex spells. Doesn't actually do anything on its own, and comes in multiple variations.

~~~~~~~~~~
  • Now I know what you're thinking. "Tenshi, This is too OP!" There are ways to make this non-op, or hard to get. Let me know in the comments what you think! :)

Last edited:

Scuzz

MVP
Quawk
Quawk
MVP
Ratings
98 3
The latest update for the plugin was for 1.3.2 Minecraft, not sure if it will have bugs or even be compatible with 1.8. Also I think it would be a great addition to Olympus prison instead of skyblock. :D

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
The latest update for the plugin was for 1.3.2 Minecraft, not sure if it will have bugs or even be compatible with 1.8. Also I think it would be a great addition to Olympus prison instead of skyblock. :D
I feel like a Magical Items theme would be useful for Skyblock. ( Gives players more excitement ), I've already made a suggestion for something of the sort to be added to Olympus, As Mythical Mobs suited it haha.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
~EDIT~ Ive changed this thread from the original plugin. The old idea was hard and didn't work with 1.8 haha! This one should. :) @Dacon @Dynsalir , What are your comments?