Make Dragon Head more valuable.

Ratings
The dragon head you obtain from the Zulrah boss is only worth 1 soul, i suggest making it worth as much as the set price of souls from the kilton shop is (2500 souls), this would give it more value.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
The dragon head you obtain from the Zulrah boss is only worth 1 soul, i suggest making it worth as much as the set price of souls from the kilton shop is (2500 souls), this would give it more value.
f this were to happen and dragon heads were worth 2500 then wouldn't they have to be harder to get from zulrah? Along with that if you were to get a dragon head from zulrah and trade it in for souls, it would make everything Kilton sells to be easy to get. You could get a holy white scroll off one dragon head you obtain. My suggestion is to make the dragon head maybe 5 or 10 souls so that it's worth more however its not super easy to get items.

Ratings
Maybe make it harder to obtain from zulrah and make it worth 500 souls. 10 souls is 10 normal heads, which would take like a minute to get.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Yeah that does seem better than 1 soul but no as over powered as 2500 souls.

ReallyWeird101

ELITE
notbinary
notbinary
ELITE
Ratings
if the price is too high, zeggs will also go up in price because you could get a huge amount of souls from them. (meaning much more people and pvp in hades)

but yes they should be worth more