• Add quartz in generator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Don't add

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Dear admins and moderators,

Do you think it's annoying when you can't successfully make a redstone machine such as automated sugar cane farm? And that's because of quartzes are unobtainable? Yes! Let me show you why and how can the server fix it.

Firstly, since players want to relax and don't want to waste time gathering crops, they would love to use automated farms. Also, quartzes are common material because people loves quartz blocks and as some of the people don't want to waste money on buying quartz blocks, they would like to use their spare quartz to make quartz block!

Let me tell you how you can fix this problem. Quartz is also an ore, it can also be generated in cobblestone generator like the ancient debris or copper ore. I don't care if it is only obtainable in high level generators, I just want it to be in it, so that quartzes are finally obtainable by cobblestone generator. Other than putting quartzes in generators, you can also make it in the shop just like other ores. Even netherite are in the shop, why wouldn't quartz be? Quartzes are one of the most popular ore in Minecraft, a lot of Minecraft players also think that is the best and most beautiful building blocks on Minecraft. So, please put the quartz ore in the "ore" section of the shop along with the quartz block also on that menu.

What do I think:
I think if quartz are in the shop, less people will leave the server because of this, especially the most popular server: Skyblock. I hope this powerful and lovable ore can finally be obtainable on hand making this server a lot better.

From EggBreakfast (Discord: EggyBreakfasst, Minecraft: EggyBreakfast)

ibes1508

Mod
ibes1508
ibes1508
Mod
Ratings
Simple answer: quartz = complex redstone constructions, complex redstone constructions = Lag and exploits.

I’d love to be able to get quartz since I do love automating stuff and it does add another interesting thing to do but sadly the downsides for the server are just to severe to have it on every gamemode.
Unless they can find a way to efficiently regulate its use to prevent server lag and stop any exploits possible, it’s probably not gonna be added anytime soon.
Would like to be proven wrong tho.

Last edited: