Makes so much sense

Yeah, makes so much sense someone told me to move items but I had to get off bc hey I have a a life irl so I had the items in my inventory but no I appealed right bc I thought hey maybe its bc I broke a few things bc I was trying to show the parts that were unclaimed to kandy right but when I did get I off I still had the items in my inventory while before I got off I was going to move the items to a different chest so yeah I got off for the day came back the next and hey I'm banned so Whoootidoodaday hooray -_- so yeah since they tell me that I'm banned for stealing I'm just going to keep the items then since I'm banned might as well the, right? like really I'm banned for stealing why not keep the items that I was supposibly banned for :/ ik someone that might be staff is going to read this then say something against me oh well
[DOUBLEPOST=1500588196][/DOUBLEPOST]yeah this is nice -_-

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hello there. I'm here to say that there is no need to complain about your ban and your appeal here. If you had another problem that wasn't solved in an appeal, you may talk to the staff of the server where you got your punishment from, or higher staff, such as Senior Mods or the Admin. You say that you were told to move stuff. If you can get proof of you being told this, feel free to show a staff who is stationed to the server where your ban came on, or higher. As you were told in the appeal, do not make another one to show the evidence. Just go straight to a staff, whether by a conversation on the forums or in PM's on Discord. I am willing to discuss your ban with you. Just make a forums conversation or add me on Discord. (My Discord is NStarMC#4724.) Again, there was no need to talk about your ban and appeal publicly on the forums.