Making a good situation out of a bad one.

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
This thread is just a long, off-topic rant about something so if that's not entirely your thing, this is your warning to click away now :)

Even though it's been a little bit since EULA hit and the server reset (at least Skyblock did), I've noticed a lot of people are still way too upset at the fact that Manacube is no longer the good old Minevast server they remember. Being a little bit upset is understandable because that whole situation signified the end of a good chapter in a lot of people's lives. From a personal standpoint, before Manacube I regularly played on a different server that was also pretty amazing and it totally changed after EULA crashed down on it. It isn't as great as it once was and I miss the old version of it a lot, as I'm sure many people on Manacube miss Minevast in the same way. I can totally understand that people are a little bit upset or miffed that the server has changed, and in some ways I'm sure it's changed drastically.

Maybe it's just me, but I think that a pretty noticeable amount of people aren't really giving ManaCube a chance. I see a lot of people outright quitting over the fact that the server has changed. I see a lot of people not really wanting to give ManaCube a chance. I see a lot of people complaining about other things that are totally out of their control, like the increasing amount of people who now regularly play or how Will and Graser are co-owners of the server. You wanna know what I don't see? I don't see these people actively trying to make a better situation out of this sad one. I don't see these people being glad about some of the smaller things, like how many people now play on this server regularly. Because we all know that the more people who play just means the more attention/money the server gets. And all of us who can understand that can also understand that those things are actually really good for the server, particularly for the server owners that depend on attention and especially revenue to help keep this server going in the first place (you know, since not everyone is made of money?).

The OG tag for OG players is a cool thing to remember Minevast by. Memories are3 cool to talk about, especially with other people who were here when ManaCube was Minevast. Just talking about Minevast is cool, I think that spreading some Minevast love is totally acceptable. What isn't cool is still being so angry or upset over this change that you'll just quit the server entirely. What isn't cool is not giving the server a chance just because it's not Minevast anymore. I know that a lot of people are hurt that the server has changed because you have a lot of great memories, but it's time to stop feeling that way. Minevast is gone. ManaCube is here. It's a new day and age for this server. Let's stop being angry. Let's stop being upset and hurt. Even if it isn't the same, we should just be playing and having fun. Maybe we can make a lot of new, equally amazing memories together in the process.

End of rant :)